who can participate?
Clinical research is vital to developing new therapies to treat chronic sinusitis. The researchers are committed to making participants' experiences as comfortable and satisfying as possible.
Patients suffering from chronic sinusitis who have undergone sinus surgery can participate in this study. As participants, the patients are partners in research and play an important role in advancing the treatment choices for chronic sinusitis.
Study participants must meet the following initial requirements in order to be further evaluated for participation:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have had sinus surgery on both ethmoid sinuses
- Have not had sinus surgery in the past 3 months
- Have continuing symptoms of chronic sinusitis such as congestion, runny nose, facial pain/pressure, or altered smell and/or taste
- Have current medical treatment for continuing symptoms that is not working effectively
To see if you might qualify, and to be connected with the RESOLVE II Study center in your area, click here.