- E-commerce's promise of one-click
convenience, quality and fair price has become a
- Automotive service professionals will soon view purchasing the tools of their trade online as
standard practice, like other industries that already depend heavily on the Internet for procuring products and services.
- The cost and expertise required to build an e-commerce site capable of meeting increasing customer expectations for better online product distribution and support
is beyond the reach of most tool and equipment OEMs.
- OEMs who do not adopt new Internet-based distribution and support technologies
risk losing customers to competition or dissatisfaction.
- Internet buyers are demanding one-stop